[FOSS-GPS] RTKLib fixed baseline length

swanta2002 swanta2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 04:29:42 PDT 2018

Hi Marco & Kelly,

I am new here, and I am presently working on the moving baseline concept
with the RTKLIB software. I am aware that the solution should be a circle
with a radius the length of the distance separating any two receivers. The
result I got is far from being a circle, it is just the shape of my
trajectory (rectangle), very low fix (1.8%), divergent lines and numerous
spikes.

I read where you guys said it works for you, did you get a circle as
expected? and could you please intimate me on what to do to easily resolve
this problem? I am really in a fix and need help concerning this.

--
Sent from: http://open-source-gps-related-discussion-and-support.1099874.n2.nabble.com/