[FOSS-GPS] RTKlib help pls

Bud Asterisk budasterisk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 18:21:56 PST 2019

Jon,

Was able to get rtkrcv running on google cloud and loaded in my config file
I saved from rtknavi. It is as you say, I can get FIX and FLOAT in rtknavi
but not on rtkrcv. I am running 2.4.3 demo5 b29d for rtknavi and know the
guy who did this branch make some fixes and improvements. He provided a
binary of course for windows and I assume he did not port changes to the
CUI files or build environment. It will take me some time to figure out the
changes required but should not be too difficult to get it working. I dont
write code for a living anymore so will take me even longer.

But getting closer!