[FOSS-GPS] RTKlib help pls

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Nov 18 18:02:42 PST 2019

rtklib on Linux has a horribly broken configuration setup.  I fixed it
several months ago and build Debian packages based on 2.4.3b31.  They
might be in unstable by now (I'm not an official maintainer so had to go
through intermediaries and I'm not sure what finally happened).  If they
are not in the repos, I can point you to them on my web site.  I suppose
it wouldn't be hard to build the programs outside of Debian and install
them manually if you use some other distro.

John
jra at febo dot com
----