[FOSS4G-Oceania-discuss] a child friendly FOSS4G SotM Oceania

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 19:28:12 PDT 2018

Looks great Adam. The only thing that stands out to me is our commitment to
provide a chill space. I feel we should clarify whether this something we
can do, and something our Uni partner is willing to provide. I've commented
as such on the sheet.

Martin, what do you think? Is this something we can do?