[FOSS4G-Oceania-discuss] a child friendly FOSS4G SotM Oceania

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 20:48:55 PDT 2018

Got this message from Martin:

We have the spaces we booked. Sorry john, I cannot engage more with FOSS4G
> stuff for the next 10 days, I am flooded and out of office next week.

I believe it's GISScience next week so we shouldn't be asking Martin to do
any leg work for us right now, and it's Martin's group that is covering the
cost of the venue, so I think we've got what we've got, for now.

So it sounds like we won't have any additional rooms until further notice.
I think we should take off the references to extra rooms until we hear
otherwise. Perhaps can pick this up in a couple of week's time? Meanwhile,
worth continuing with putting out the child-friendly message?

John