[FOSS4G-Oceania] Icebreaker / Welcome Event

Sarah Goodwin sarah.goodwin at monash.edu
Wed Aug 1 17:35:41 PDT 2018

+1 venue, min spend and to start after a short break (6-8, or 6:30-8:30
both seem ok)

Drinks menu is online and prices look very reasonable so I expect the
budget can cover a first drink of say a limited choice of a certain beer,
wine or soft drink (easier to manage cost and can probably get a good deal
on that for set number of people - so can still save some of that pool for
other costs elsewhere).
or everyone pays own drinks, that will be fine too.