[FOSS4G-Oceania] Icebreaker / Welcome Event

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:33:17 PDT 2018

John, I asked these questions of the venue:

Q: If we booked it for 3 hours instead of 2, would the minimum spend be
increased?

A: If you would like to make changes to the quote, let me know as the
minimum spend may change.

Q: Could we have a bar tab and when it's exceeded, could we go to a cash
bar but we'll continue to cover any non-alcoholic drink purchases?

A: When your bar tab has finished, it will be cash bar for all guests to
order drinks [ non-alcoholic and alcoholic]. Alternatively, you can top it
up on the night for guests to order more drinks.

Got a similarly indirect response when I asked if we could do drinks
tickets - so it seems our options are bar tab or no bar tab. Maybe we'd
have more luck making a slightly different arrangement in person.

Either way, let's proceed with booking this in from 6-8pm if no other
concerns are raised at the meeting today.

Cheers

Daniel