[FOSS4G-Oceania] Workshop Community Voting Results

Sarah Goodwin sarah.goodwin at monash.edu
Thu Aug 9 01:49:34 PDT 2018

I was thinking the same. I certainly see similarities and some possible
collaborations. Although the risk then some rather full rooms perhaps.

I also wonder if a quick delve into the voting data might give us some
similar voting patterns and so breaking the votes by these *might* help see
some differences in the types of workshops on offer and therefore might
allow us to see the results differently.
It would be certainly useful to have a diverse set of workshops.

Just a thought!

Sarah