[FOSS4G-Oceania] FW: FOSS4G-Oceania Workshops Announced [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sarah Goodwin sarah.goodwin at monash.edu
Thu Aug 16 19:06:24 PDT 2018

Great!

But yes, also 'registration can be separate' implys that the cost is
covered in the full conference registration. Which is what I had thought
until this morning too. Oops sorry to miss this too.

So, if these are two separate registration processes, which I believe they
are?  Perhaps we should add a link at the end of each (i.e. on the
'resigtered!' page or in the ticket email) to link to the other
registration process... Just so we don't lose potential people (i.e.
registrating for conference, but did not know about the workshops) in this
process?

Sarah