[FOSS4G-Oceania] FW: FOSS4G-Oceania Workshops Announced [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Aug 16 19:08:56 PDT 2018

Apologies for miossing the meeting today, had a meeting I could not alter.
Agreed wit hSarah ( and I also forgot that the workshops were not included). Will have to scrape some more funds… Hope 100 is not too steep for many attendants ( but it is a fair price) . That said, they include catering, right? So if you book two workshops, and eat only once, should we not provide a discount?
M.