[FOSS4G-Oceania] FW: FOSS4G-Oceania Workshops Announced [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sarah Goodwin sarah.goodwin at monash.edu
Thu Aug 16 19:56:13 PDT 2018

Fair price for skills training for sure!

I know it's very hard for us to ensure all workshops are of a similar
standard, but maybe just sending an email to make all the workshop leaders
aware of the registration cost, and also to let us know if they need help
sourcing people with relevant skills to help them too (as we spoke about
earlier).

If everyone is definitely aware that people have registered and paid that
amount particularly to attend their workshop then it will no doubt help
motivate the time for any additional preparation needed! (Well it would for
me anyway 😉!) you