[FOSS4G-Oceania] Call for writers

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:38:36 PDT 2018

On 17/8/18 12:19 pm, John Bryant wrote:
> Clearly we're heading into a phase where we need to be increasing our
> communications... but I'm feeling pretty swamped with writing news
> items, web page content, tweets, emails, etc... can I call out for
> some help with this aspect? Would be great to have a bit of a crew of
> writers to tag team this stuff, and help generate content for the
> media pipeline.
John, I'm fairly time poor, but should usually be able to help for an
hour or two a week with writing or reviewing (typically over the
weekend). Press release type material is probably where I can add most
value. Feel free to reach out to me if you have something specific you
want help with.

Cheers,

--
Cameron Shorter