[FOSS4G-Oceania] GeoRabble sponsorship

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 16:47:43 PDT 2018

Thanks all. Just to confirm, the GeoRabble sponsorship is for food, not
drinks. Alex and I have discussed, and we're both comfortable there is more
than sufficient margin in the budget to cover this unplanned expenditure.
I've updated the budget to reflect this change.

I'll let the GeoRabble organisers know that we're on board for $750
sponsorship.

Cheers!
John