[FOSS4G-Oceania] Program Team, Call for Help!

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:06:34 PDT 2018

Hey Folks

I need to pull in the program team, and we need to do a bit of work in the
coming weeks to determine the program, select presentations and put it all
together.

Currently I have the following people with their hands up, so if anyone
wants out or in, let me know and I'll break out communications to that
group:

   - Alex Leith (lead)
   - John Bryant
   - Phillip Mallis
   - Daniel Silk
   - Martin Tomko.

We should perhaps have a meeting this week to talk the process over, I
think, as I'll be away all next week and most of the week after. So the
work will begin in earnest around the 7th of September, and I probably need
to set aside that weekend.

Cheers,

Alex

--