[FOSS4G-Oceania] Position 96 article

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 02:45:14 PDT 2018

Thanks Cameron & Daniel! Great to see this kind of story out there.

For context, in case anyone's wondering, Daniel Bishton has already
published a couple of stories about FOSS4G SotM Oceania in the Spatial
Source publication. Position is SSSI's official magazine. We don't have any
formal arrangements here, but I'm certainly appreciative of this channel
for getting the word out. Edoardo has recently started doing some work on
improving our media pipeline, and he'll be particularly interested in this
I think.

So, we've committed to providing our partner SSSI with a table in the
exhibition area - this might be the perfect place to put a stack of
Position magazines?

John