[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania Supporters Recognition Post

Edoardo Neerhut ed at mapillary.com
Thu Aug 23 21:55:18 PDT 2018

Well done putting this together Alex and trying to keep important
stakeholders happy.
I think you have done a really good job listing the myriad of partners.

I see benefit in adding a mention of what SSSI and Uni Melb expect to get
out of the event, but realise that they need to articulate that themselves.

If it's important to get this out soon, then perhaps some of the points
Cameron raises could be addressed at the conference itself.