[FOSS4G-Oceania] Catering

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 01:07:00 PDT 2018

Another note on the coffee carts. I was at the GIScience conference at RMIT
today, and the Coffee on Cue folks (the same ones Daniel found) are serving
up barista coffees from 2 carts. There are significant, but not massive
queues. There is also urn coffee so you don't *have* to wait, which seems
like a smart plan (though not everyone knows it's there). Not sure about
attendance but seems like ~200 or so, approx on par with us I think.

Timing was a bit of an issue, the plenary session kicked off about 10
minutes late. The coffee carts probably didn't cause it, but in general I
feel we should aim to keep things on time... so having backup coffee urns
(and pointing them out) might help.