[FOSS4G-Oceania] Venue and dates for next conference

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 17:42:07 PST 2018

Maybe we need to reach out to those three events, ALGIM, Pacific GIS and RS
and SotM A and try to work out a way to schedule... if we're avoiding dates
based on last year's (this year's) dates, then it's a bit fuzzy...

We probably could run at the same time as the PGIS&RS or SotM conference,
but I agree that avoiding the IT event is important.

The venue sounds great!

Alex Leith
0419 189 050