[FOSS4G-Oceania] MOTION: ratify governance doc as Terms of Reference for a new committee

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Dec 16 22:41:24 PST 2018

+1!
Thanks!

From: FOSS4G-Oceania <foss4g-oceania-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of John Bryant <johnwbryant at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 17 December 2018 at 5:21 pm
To: foss4g-oceania <foss4g-oceania at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] MOTION: ratify governance doc as Terms of Reference for a new committee

Thank you all, great work everyone. Thanks Adam for being flexible.

I've finalised the doc by resolving the last comments, removing the DRAFT stamp, adding today's date to the footer, and naming the version. I've also saved it off as a PDF in the Google Drive, where it can be accessed via this link<https://drive.google.com/open?id=13aZ6L08ke1-l32I7c00MahyEKgxeZkq8>.

If we use the PDF as the point of truth, I think we should be OK to add comments into the document going forward (and could even revive the comments I resolved if desired).

Cheers!
John