[FOSS4G-Oceania] Call for workshops winding up

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:35:06 PDT 2018

Hey all,

I see Trisha has updated the workshops submissions list this morning here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19gyk3IeBGZUJjgVDBSlzuASs6Iw7TP9k0j1oCM-seBc>

Of course, we won't know what people are working on in secret until the
deadline has come and gone... but *any gaps we should highlight so people
still have time to put something in*? We've been asked on Twitter, and
would be good to give a timely, but thoughtful response.

One thing I'm not seeing, but might play well, is something around advanced
PostGIS querying. Would also be good to see something around setting up a
vector tiles service of some kind. Any other ideas?

John