[FOSS4G-Oceania] Workshop submission update

Trisha Moriarty moriar1y at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:50:55 PDT 2018

Shouldn't be a problem, we mentioned on the Call for Workshop page we can
we potentially have up to 10 half day workshops, but I will need to
confirm the intended length of the workshop with each presenter, just to be
sure, as we didn't include a direct question on the form.

Logistically there is flexibility in the catering budget which is the main
expense, and I have planned for the rego table to be staffed at noon for
people who only book an afternoon workshop.

Trish