[FOSS4G-Oceania] Call for workshops winding up

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jul 29 23:54:09 PDT 2018

+1 m.

On 30 Jul. 2018 4:08 pm, Andrew Harvey <andrew at alantgeo.com.au> wrote:
But the Free in Free and Open Source means freely licensed notfree as in cost (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software>).

My point is simply it's a joint FOSS4G and State of the Map, and the OpenStreetMap talks, workshops, community day shouldn't need to be strictly free and open source (of course, it's nicer if they are, but I and other people coming from the SotM side are likely still interested in hearing about commercial and proprietary things which are happening with OSM).