[FOSS4G-Oceania] Website CFP pages - please check

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 05:27:01 PDT 2018

Hi all,

We are very nearly ready to launch our Call for Presentations & Workshops!
There is a little DNS problem that Alex & Greg will need to fix (so emails
from our site don't go straight to spam), but otherwise, I think the
website is pretty much ready.

Can I please ask you to take a look at what's there, read the text, kick
the tires a bit, and see if you think there are any adjustments required
before we announce? Think about the user experience, the dates, and how it
all fits together. There are a bunch of moving parts here, so it would
really help if we had some eyes on this. Feel free to create an account and
test out the submission process.

Big thanks to Alex, Cholena, Martin, Sarah, Trisha, and Daniel for your
work on it so far.

Comments please! This is a critical piece. Website here:
https://foss4g-oceania.org/

Thanks
John

p.s. Edoardo, Greg, I'm ccing you here because I don't think you're signed
up to the email list. Can you please do this ASAP so we can make sure
you're in the loop on all comms?