[FOSS4G-Oceania] CFW & registration timing - workshops

Trisha Moriarty moriar1y at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:17:36 PDT 2018

Hi
I am happy with the proposed change to the timetable, I always felt it was
important to provide the options for the workshops as earlier as possble,
makes sense that we offer people then opportunity to booked the both
conference and workshops together, and that’s particularly important for
those travelling from outside of Victoria. Happy to run the community
voting separately.

Trisha