[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G & Position magazine

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:21:40 PDT 2018

Hi Daniel

This is the latest press release content:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bOYvafc6vE6v3XdMEgZ2EcopssBZEQDbzGln_IrTLsA/edit#

You may want to lift some content from our first PR here, too:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XA0Yf25ZawZrsQQ0lCMvLavJHAJTMz-zoW8yr3HAzdU/edit

And you should be able to grab logos from here, if you like:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/10L9e_buj3-RefWvFjpr54Kgm2AY0JuuO

Let me know if you have any questions or want anything in addition.

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Alex Leith
0419 189 050