[FOSS4G-Oceania] Request from The Spatial Community Slack channel

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:41:04 PDT 2018

Travel grant tickets aside, I feel it's a bit premature to be giving away
tickets for promotional purposes. We may be in a better position to decide
to do this later, when we're approaching the conference date.

At a later time, if we do end up selling 1 day passes for day 2 to attract
OZRI attendees, we could consider promo-ing day 1 tickets to balance things
out.

For now, I'm of the opinion we should hold off on promo tickets. Could be a
useful tactic later.

Slack Spatial Community is awesome though :)

-1 from me.