[FOSS4G-Oceania] ResBaz Sydney - lightning talk opportunity, 9:45am Thursday 5 July

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 23:24:38 PDT 2018

Hi all

I had organised a lightning talk slot to pitch FOSS4G SotM Oceania at an
upcoming event in Sydney - ResBaz 2018 (
https://resbaz.github.io/resbaz2018/sydney/).

The event is at Macquarie University. The talk slot is at 09:45 on Thursday
5 July.

Some new work commitments mean I can’t make it to the event. Would any
Sydney-based folks like to take up the talk slot and promote FOSS4G SotM
Oceania to an early career researcher/postgraduate student audience?

If so, get in touch ASAP - and I’ll put you in touch with the ResBaz
organisers.

Thanks!

Adam

--