[FOSS4G-Oceania] Next FOSS4G-Oceania location?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:14:32 PDT 2018

Our FOSS4G-Oceania conference is shaping up to be much bigger than
originally planned. We have attracted significantly more sponsors,
attendees, and committee members than originally anticipated.

So the question raised at today's committee meeting is:

* Should we hold this event again next year?

* If so, where should we hold it?

* And how should we go about deciding?"

It would be a bonus if we could announce next years FOSS4G-Oceania event
as we close this year, which doesn't leave much time. Within this email
thread I suggest we discuss these and related questions.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254