[FOSS4G-Oceania] Conference Program

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:36:07 PST 2018

Hi all, just a quick heads up, for your information and enjoyment:

This morning we finished the conference program design, which looks
AMAZING. Thanks to Daniel & Alex for kicking it off, and Lauren Ormsby (Little
Green Apple <https://littlegreenapple.com.au/> design) who pulled it
together and very patiently worked through several drafts with us. Also
thanks to Rowan Winsemius who helped me finish off the floor plan.

I sent it to the printers this morning, we should have hard copies in our
hands next week. It's up on our website now. Check it out here
<https://foss4g-oceania.org/sites/default/files/files/FOSS4G_SotM_Oceania_ConferenceProgram.pdf>
.

Cheers!
John