[FOSS4G-Oceania] Next FOSS4G-Oceania location?

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:09:59 PST 2018

+1 to Adam's & Cameron's points. We should make a selection based on the
strength of the proposal. This year may end up being a relatively light
assessment process, but we can find ways to add rigour and additional
community input next year.

Also +1 to post-conference survey. A reminder that we've already done some
work on this (see this doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KSrds5SvNF2L0xbuR7gNQHjdHIJv6PJJYzpAXs70utc>),
and we need someone to finalise & execute this (finalise & ratify
questions, determine survey methodology, execute, and collate results).
Should perhaps be split out into a separate thread and/or working group.