[FOSS4G-Oceania] 10 days to go! Update, committee movements, and help wanted

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 14:36:35 PST 2018

Awesome work on the survey, looking great! There is a bit of
discussion/comment in the post-conf survey doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KSrds5SvNF2L0xbuR7gNQHjdHIJv6PJJYzpAXs70utc/edit>
that might be addressed, there are some good suggestions & questions in
there.

Re: timing - should we aim to send it to attendees as soon as is practical
after the end of the event? Can it be tied in with any other wrap-up
messages and sent out via MailChimp? Perhaps Edoardo has some thoughts
around this.