[FOSS4G-Oceania] 10 days to go! Update, committee movements, and help wanted

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 23:41:51 PST 2018

Hi all

Good survey discussion! re other logistics:

- photo permission: I’ll go to officeworks and acquire a roll of …maybe
dark blue or black dots that people who are opting *out* of having photos
published** can put on their badges.
- where can I add some words to housekeeping addresses (eg day 1 intro) to
say:

 ‘please take heaps of photos, if you take one of people with (dark
blue/black) dots on their badges please don’t publish it! Also if you have
a dot and see a photo of yourself published, please inform the publisher of
the photo and ask for it to be removed. In both cases, please act in
accordance with the CoC (respect other humans, be human)’.

**We can’t stop anyone from being photographed, we can only *try* to
respect people’s wishes if they don’t want photos on the internets.

thnx :D

-

Dr. Adam Steer
http://spatialised.net