[FOSS4G-Oceania] Feedback

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 14:51:46 PST 2018

Hi team, great work on getting the attendee survey out on Friday, I think
that quick follow up was very effective.

To make sure we're effective with other sources of feedback, we should move
promptly on these as well:

   - *Sponsors*: Adam has a survey prepared
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xRc_BaRgUxpRAPDS9-TYa18Y9YQJOQnfAE0jEM8DG3w/edit>,
   I presume this will be sent out in the next few days.
   - *Workshop presenters*: Trisha and I are working on this, we'll send
   out an email to these folks in the next day or so asking for feedback on
   their experience, and links to any workshop materials they wish to share so
   we can put them on our website.
   - *Conference presenters*: do we have anything in the works here?
   Perhaps an email would suffice, maybe Cameron would be in a good position
   to do this?

If we can get these 3 things rolling by mid week, I think we'll be in good
shape.

Are there any other groups we ought to seek feedback from?

We have a folder called Feedback - CONFIDENTIAL,
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/18Fxb1-_ArE3DG6lMbtTTnsxtdMi8RnRj>
this
will be a good place to pull together our feedback as it comes in.

Cheers
John