[FOSS4G-Oceania] Feedback

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:02:15 PST 2018

Hi all

I’ve filled out a workshop presenter survey already :D nice one.

Sponsor survey will go out tonight, along with advice on how to become
listed as an OSGeo sponsor (all qualify). It’s very short and mostly
free-form, which will be tougher to analyse but there are not many

Cheers

Adam

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 at 09:52, John Bryant <johnwbryant at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi team, great work on getting the attendee survey out on Friday, I think
> that quick follow up was very effective.
>
> To make sure we're effective with other sources of feedback, we should
> move promptly on these as well:
>
>    - *Sponsors*: Adam has a survey prepared
>    <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xRc_BaRgUxpRAPDS9-TYa18Y9YQJOQnfAE0jEM8DG3w/edit>,
>    I presume this will be sent out in the next few days.
>    - *Workshop presenters*: Trisha and I are working on this, we'll send
>    out an email to these folks in the next day or so asking for feedback on
>    their experience, and links to any workshop materials they wish to share so
>    we can put them on our website.
>    - *Conference presenters*: do we have anything in the works here?
>    Perhaps an email would suffice, maybe Cameron would be in a good position
>    to do this?
>
> If we can get these 3 things rolling by mid week, I think we'll be in good
> shape.
>
> Are there any other groups we ought to seek feedback from?
>
> We have a folder called Feedback - CONFIDENTIAL,
> <https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/18Fxb1-_ArE3DG6lMbtTTnsxtdMi8RnRj> this
> will be a good place to pull together our feedback as it comes in.
>
> Cheers
> John

Dr. Adam Steer
http://spatialised.net