[FOSS4G-Oceania] The Panel Session - It's Time...

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:42:42 PDT 2018

Adam, I think you're on the money there.

What I'm proposing is to have that discussion at our event. To be a bit
more exciting than just 'what the future of tech' or 'lets look at
ourselves'. It's about talking about the community and how we can improve
it.

I think we set the panel up so that it DOES have the people on it who need
to discuss it. I think we open up to the floor and encourage the difficult
questions. And I think we can have an impact.

--

Alex Leith
0419 189 050