[FOSS4G-Oceania] The Panel Session - It's Time...

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:42:19 PDT 2018

Hi All

I’d like to reflect on Ed’s committee meeting question for a couple of days
then come back - I feel that there is some urgency to move, but also that
we will be OK until Monday :D

For those not present, Ed asked: ‘what outcome do we want from the panel
discussion?’

I certainly haven’t considered that, I think it would be great to take a
couple days to do so.

re. panel MC/agitator (yes, whoever MC’s can also be an agitator/mischief
maker ) - should we reach a topic and then see if anyone naturally fits?

Cheers

Adam

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 13:13, John Bryant <johnwbryant at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I suggest we move the part of this discussion that's about specific
> people into a separate, private thread?

Adam Steer
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Steer
http://au.linkedin.com/in/adamsteer