[FOSS4G-Oceania] Program Next Steps

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:27:52 PDT 2018

I wondered if an A3 sheet, quarter folded to A5 would work?

Side A printed as per plan here (sorry, ugly, 5min haxx):
[image: Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 3.22.45 pm.jpg]

side 2: greyscale colouring in map of the venue and nearby stuff (social
events etc); with inset room maps.

No need for bios IMO. Or abstracts - presumably the program will stay
online (hmm… we need to sustainably fund that!)

Printed on A3, ideally full bleed and decent paper stock but that means we
can run them out of a standard office printer.

Is A5 enough space to squish each day into? I’ll make a mockup, but super
happy to hear if anyone else has done the homework…

Cheers
Adam