[FOSS4G-Oceania] Program Next Steps

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 23:01:03 PDT 2018

I reckon I'd include partners in the sponsors section. Realistically, it's
going to be a struggle to fit them all on one page... so we likely need a
bigger boat!

Maybe it'll be easier for now to commit to either a MINIMAL or MAXIMAL
document?

Then we can get all the content together and outsource the graphic design...

A minimal doc I can probably do on my own.

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 16:02 John Bryant <johnwbryant at gmail.com> wrote:

> I reckon at least enough space to print:
>
>    - all sponsor & partner logos at an appropriate size
>    - clear, easy-to-read 2 day conference schedule
>    - presentation titles & abstracts, presenter names
>    - a bit of detail about the panel session
>
> Nice to have:
>
>    - a simplified floor plan of the building so it's easy to find rooms &
>    accessible entrances/toilets
>    - keynote bios
>    - list of lightning talks
>    - promo for community day