[FOSS4G-Oceania] Program Next Steps

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:03:35 PDT 2018

I talked a lot about this at this meeting:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O3gKVdDckKD1mgWaxf6pgEBDXTWQG9y7 but
realise I did not send anything through to the list and should have
communicated those intentions more clearly.

Here's the program booklet overview that I've been working on (only just
uploaded into Google Drive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_2RKOVGBth-0pqCf8qplDwH2NFBW0QFSMDgEvzJbgpk/edit?usp=sharing
)

Cost from: https://www.printtogether.com.au/prices/order/create/product/34/
for 250 copies is approx $340 incl GST and delivery on 100% recycled paper
printed with non toxic inks.
It's only 6 double sided A5s so yeah, not a huge booklet. Not sure that we
could condense the conference programs to a single A5, the overview above
allows two A5s side by side for each of those days.

I'm 100% happy for anyone else to take over this, I've probably volunteered
for a bit much with all the other merch to prepare (but I'm roping in Pete
to help out).
Aside from collecting some examples and thoughts on layout, this is where I
was at.