[FOSS4G-Oceania] Program Next Steps

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 05:05:09 PDT 2018

Hey Daniel

Sorry, I hadn't seen your efforts there.

I think what you propose is great! Maybe we divide and conquer the content,
and just include it in the current program:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DVwkW8X_9APZ4rGaOIHwjk3mcTBhZrKXB3qp4z-7FUU/edit

(That's if others agree.)

When we've got the content sorted, we can get a designer to lay it out in
A5 and make it pretty.

Alex Leith
0419 189 050