[FOSS4G-Oceania] in-kind & contributor support acknowledgement

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:30:47 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder - our website now has a space for:

   1. *'In kind' contributions *- basically, those orgs that have
   contributed large amounts of our time. See the In Kind section at the
   bottom of the home page <https://foss4g-oceania.org/>. If you think your
   org should be on there, please send me a logo & URL.
   2. *Contributors* - people who aren't on the organising committee, but
   nonetheless have made significant contributions along the way. See the
   Contributors section at the bottom of the Organisers page
   <https://foss4g-oceania.org/about/organisers>. If you have an idea for
   someone who should be recognised here, please ask them if they're OK with
   that, and let me know so I can add them, or add them yourself if you have
   the website permissions. (I've already asked Emma Hain & Jimaima LeGrand,
   just waiting to hear back.)

Cheers
John