[FOSS4G-Oceania] Catering & Social Program food update

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 14:51:51 PDT 2018

Hi Cameron

Investigated this thoroughly from multiple providers and it was not possible because we locked ourselves into having our branded merch with 7 logos on it (commitment to Platinum sponsors / partners).

The printing area on KeepCups / JOCO cups etc just doesn’t lend itself to that complexity. The only option in terms of drinkware is to print on something that allows a full colour wrap print, which is pretty limited to plain white mugs.

It’s also like $10 per item for a wrap print mug vs $30 per item for a very customized KeepCup.

It’s a learning for next time - merch would be a lot easier if we were just sticking the conf logo on it and that’s it.

Cheers
Daniel