[FOSS4G-Oceania] Community Day Planning Meeting (Wed 16:00, 30 minutes)

David Dean ddean at ieee.org
Sun Oct 28 17:32:12 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Our planning for the community day is going well, with 40 participants
registered! We are getting good interest in our proposed events and the
wider projects (graphs from last night, with 37 participants):

[image: image.png]
[image: image (1).png]
[image: image (2).png]
I would like to have a quick meeting this Wednesday in order to tick off a
few logistical issues to make sure everything is on the way to be ready for
the day.

If anyone *cannot make* a meeting from 16:00-16:30 on Wednesday 31st
October, please let me know. If I don't get too many rejects, I'll setup a
zoom meeting and send around an invite. Feel free to wear a costume if you
want :)

- David
--
http://dbdean.com