[FOSS4G-Oceania] limited single-day registration?

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Oct 30 21:30:50 PDT 2018

I am opposed to a new option, and the discounts. This is not standard, and we would open an avalanche.
I am happy for us to consider a community registration as suggested by Daniel.
Yet, we must make sure others are not impacted or could complain.
There will always be speakers that will have conflicts, or cancellations etc. Hence a clear policy ahead is key, and no exceptions, I would say.
Martin