[FOSS4G-Oceania] Committee dinner

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:58:17 PDT 2018

Hi all, (probably) last one from me for today...

At our meeting last week, we chatted a bit about having a committee dinner
when everyone's in Melbourne, with the cost covered by the conference. It
would be a nice way to acknowledge the tremendous amount of energy that
this group has put in over the last 11 months, and would be a good
opportunity to get together either before the action starts, or after,
depending on when people are available.

We have money in the budget for 'volunteer appreciation', and I think this
would reasonably fit that description. Obviously it's a busy social week,
so would be a low-key affair. Cost would be on the order of $20-30 pp so
we're not talking about a big expense.

We could also invite some of our hardcore volunteers.

So, let us know if either Monday or Friday suits you: I've set up a Doodle
poll here:

https://doodle.com/poll/h2ekmp3ai3ewynkw

Cheers!
John