[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G Academic Track - next steps (react today, pls)

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 21:45:15 PDT 2018

Thanks Alex.
Sarah, please have a look at the skeleton Alex sent – that sound nice.
So we could keep one of the Streams as one with an academic slant, and have the paper + a panel there, + any other “science” talks. If needed, these can be two consecutive streams.
Happy with that.

Sarah, this would mean no posters. Are we fine? Or do we want to get more talks from students ( so we can give the student awards). If not, what shall we do with student awards?

M.