[FOSS4G-Oceania] Motion: extended, targeted call for papers if needed

Edoardo Neerhut ed at mapillary.com
Fri Sep 7 02:04:57 PDT 2018

Here here John.

While there is definitely more we could have done (me especially) and can
still do, it is not always in plain view. Particularly when this is the
first conference we have organised together.

I reject the notion that we're white guys making excuses. Open to ideas on
how to do things better, but echo John: Let's not castigate ourselves.

If this was easy it would have been done years ago. We need to keep pushing
and positivity is key.

"I'm an optometrist, not a pessimist".