[FOSS4G-Oceania] Motion: Recognise in-kind support

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:45:57 PDT 2018

All sounds good, will be nice to acknowledge the contributions/sacrifices
of these additional people and orgs. If people can please self-nominate by
sending me the relevant org name, logo, and URL, I'll work with Cholena on
getting the pages updated.

Which reminds me, last committee meeting we talked about a website review
(menus, content) ahead of Monday's program announcement - it needs it - but
nothing has happened here yet. The 'About' menu, for example, has become a
dumping ground for all kinds of content.  If anyone in this group has an
eye for this kind of thing and is able to do some structure & content
review, this would be very welcome!