[FOSS4G-Oceania] [OSGeo Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019 - programme outline

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Apr 28 20:41:55 PDT 2019

Personally, I find shorter talks are better. Yes, speakers complain – that is, because it is actually an art to make good short talks ( and I am no good at them either).
But some of the best talks in the conference were actually quite short. Who wants to know more, can grab the speaker, shout them a coffee, and keep on until the wee hours.
If we do not have enough speakers, or find gaps, we can always extend. But maybe let’s plan for these shorter slots, as Adam suggests.

Martin