[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2019 Committee Roles

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:50:27 PST 2019

Hi all

As mentioned at the FOSS4G SotM Oceania meeting yesterday, if you have
self-nominated for a Lead position in the Committee Roles and
Responsibilities
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AHj2aCiIw6Uu_HLjAshDDX5iBA9tIzn6Wd9XgtTc9vg>
doc,
please send through a short response containing:

1. The area you're interested in leading
2. Why it interests you and what you'll bring to the organisation effort
3. If there are any responsibilities that you're uncertain about

Let's take nominations until Friday 15 March. If multiple people are
interested in the same role, we'll hold a vote using Election Buddy and
appoint based on the result of that vote.

Then soon after 15 March, we'll have our leads and a shiny new logo. See
the timeline
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uofa8B9C4Y70vvHmAzzR0zhYDCOmVRjFxw9oH2SjAis>
.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.